OnBaze Logo

Search Engine Optimization

SEO Blog

Yoga Industry in the U.S.
Yoga Industry in the U.S.

Yoga Online Industry Research 2019: Opportunity or Risk for Yoga Business owners?

How Much Does SEO Cost?
How Much Does SEO Cost?

How cheap can SEO services be? And how much is too much? Dr. William Sen explains what price models exist and what you can expect to pay.

YouTube SEO: The Don’ts
YouTube SEO: The Don’ts

Learn what you should avoid at all times when conducting YouTube SEO: by Dr. William Sen

Fresh & Updated Content as an SEO Technique
Fresh & Updated Content as an SEO Technique

Learn how to apply the SEO Fresh Content technique to increase your rankings on Google.

Do Bounce Rates Affect Google Rankings?
Do Bounce Rates Affect Google Rankings?

Learn why Bounce Rates cannot be a ranking factor for SEO, even though many SEO experts would beg the differ.

Top Black Hat SEO Trends in 2019
Top Black Hat SEO Trends in 2019

Learn how to outsmart Google with these SEO Black Hat tricks that still work in 2019, revealed by Dr. William Sen (SEO since 2001).

YouTube SEO: How To Get More Subscribers
YouTube SEO: How To Get More Subscribers

Dr. William Sen (SEO Specialist since 2011) reveals how to get more subscribers to your YouTube Channel

YouTube SEO: How to Get More Views on YouTube
YouTube SEO: How to Get More Views on YouTube

Learn how to get more views on YouTube with these SEO techniques developed by the YouTube SEO specialist Dr. William Sen.

YouTube SEO: How to Get Better YouTube Rankings
YouTube SEO: How to Get Better YouTube Rankings

Learn from the YouTube SEO specialist Dr. William Sen how to get better rankings on YouTube on your videos.

Local SEO Tools for GEO Targeting
Local SEO Tools for GEO Targeting

Learn how to create a stunning and high-reanking GEO Targeted Landing Pages with these Local SEO Tools.

How to Use the Gradient Overlay for Images in SEO
How to Use the Gradient Overlay for Images in SEO

Every web designer knows the problem that placing text on an image is a tricky thing: Either you have white font and the picture is to bright or too dark.

What’s the Title Tag in SEO and How to Use It
What’s the Title Tag in SEO and How to Use It

One of the most important information on a web page is the Title Tag. It is usually not visible for the user, but it will be shown on the Google results.

« 1 2 »

How SEO Works in 2019

Let's be honest: Google determines how a website should be structured, coded and look like today. More than 95% of all searches in the U.S. are being conducted on Google. The remaining 5% are spread over other search engines such as Bing. If you want to be listed on top of Google the search results, you have to read, understand and apply Google's guidelines. That's how the game work: There are now countless billions of websites worldwide. With that abundance, it's no longer important to Google whether or not to show specific websites. Google might display only 5 from 100 interesting sources, and it would be still enough to meet the user expectations. Long story short: Google is only interested in websites that are easy to crawl by its bots. All other websites that are not SEO-optimized are basically being ignored Google, either by not displaying them at the search results or just list them so far back that nobody finds them.

SEO experts are in greater demand than ever before in 2019. They know the guidelines of Google and know how to structure and code a website accordingly. But not only the technical specifications are important for SEO. SEO today is not just about generating traffic. The conversion factor is as important as Traffic. Thus, the amount of sales is the an important criterion for a successful SEO. For this reason, the customer journey and the sales process on the website play an important role in SEO. CTA elements are in addition to an attractive design features of successful SEO. But they are more than 100 more elements that have to be considered only from a conversion standpoint—that is also a part of SEO.

There are many sources for SEO articles and knowledge. Especially the Search Engine Land Blog, the Moz Blog and the Google Webmaster Central Blog regularly inform SEO experts about news around SEO. At this point, we do not want to repeat knowledge that has been around already. Instead, in this SEO Blog, we focus on SEO topics that you would not find anywhere else. Some of our articles are unique and are not mentioned in this form in anywhere. The reason for this is that SEOs with years of experience have their own own tricks and secrets. Due to our high expertise in the field of SEO, we are able to share this exclusive knowledge with our readers.

Contact

close
private & secured
private & secured

Send your message to more companies at once (bulk email)